CTUG Special Technical Session Board Meeting
February 4th, 2005 - Meeting Minutes
12:30PM - 3:00PM
Irish Overdraft Pub
- Discuss items in Conference Planning spreadsheet.
- Discuss Charitable Donation.
Items coming out of agenda:
- Dick will request Paul Tsaparis? (President and CEO, HP Canada) presence
for the welcome address.
- Randy has graciously agreed to be the keynote speaker for the conference.
- Richard Buckle or a representative from ITUG will present an ITUG update.
- Ron Lepadis will do a presentation on NSAA (NonStop Advanced
- Philippe will be contacting MTCC to obtain the name of our coordinator.
- Philippe, Pio and Marlon will meet with coordinator to inform them of our
room setup and catering requirements.
- Pio will obtain list of discounted accessories (i.e. pens, pads, shirts
- Pio to provide Randy with possible sponsorship vendors.
- Randy will be diligently working on our website on the weekend.
- In order for us to make a charitable donation, the membership must agree
on it. It was also mentioned that the response the crises was so overwhelming
that some organizations are no longer accepting donations.
- John, Pio and Dick will investigate the acquisition of projectors.
- Suri Harish will be asked to be the NonStop Update speaker.
Meeting adjourned at 14:45. Moved by Randy, seconded by Dick.
Next meeting: to be announced.
Minutes Taken by: Marlon Henry