CTUG Special Technical Session Board Meeting
November 2nd, 2004 - Meeting Minutes
12:30PM - 13:30PM
- Speakers The speakers will be Bill Woo, Dick Bird and Randall
- Board Involvement Javid may not be able to stay. John will
not be in Toronto and as a result will leave credit card imprint machine and
blank receipts. Additionally, John will pre-print invoices for those who
- CTUG Prizes Four $50 gift certificates will be acquired as
prizes. Javid will drop-off a few CTUG shirts as prizes.
- Questionnaire Marlon will be responsible for questionnaire
(originals still in his possession, if soft copy cannot be located). A
question regarding certification will be included in questionnaire.
- Labels Marlon to contact Pio and arrange for printing and
purchase of label holders.
- Venue and catering Venue has been acquired Second City (same
room as last year).
- John provided an overview of the status of our accounts and issues
surrounding the balancing of it.
- John acquired a printer for CTUG business use.
- Spring Conference Date in April (excluding the last week) to be
booked with the Metro Toronto Convention Center. Pio and Marlon to
establish contact with centre ASAP.
- HP Education Day to be registered as soon as dates are established
with Convention Center.
- Email sent to Joe of HP Certification. Joe responded
indicating that there are four tracks.
- Marlon to contact Mark in Montreal regarding assistance with
Montreal Technical session.
- Honoraria to be decide upon. Since there are no new members,
Dick has volunteered to take on the responsibility of deciding upon
what the honoraria should be.
If possible, Tuesday 9th November 2004 12:30pm Dick Conference
Minutes Taken by: Marlon Henry