News & Events
Mark Your Calendars!
Nonstop in the 21st Century:
The Art of the Possible
September 25th and 26th, 2019
CTUG is pleased to announce their 2019 Fall Conference!
Find out more ...
The voice of your Connect Community
.. is now available on the web.
Catch up on all the latest NonStop news.
» Get The Connection now!
CTUG is a Not-for-Profit organization dedicated to
serving the needs of the NonStop user community in Canada. CTUG is the community’s
recognized advocate to Hewlett Packard Canada, and also for many years has been
closely linked into the international community through a long-standing affiliation
Become a Connect Member
- Visit the Connect Community website
- Select Register in the top menu
- Select which Membership Type (Chapter Affiliate is an option, and is no charge)
- Complete the online registration and profile
Note: If you already have a profile and are not sure what the log in info is, select
the option to reset your password in the Sign In page.
On 30 April, 2008 the consolidation of ITUG, Encompass, and HP-Interex EMEA was
finalized and the new organization, Connect, was launched at the HP Technology
Forum & Expo 2008 in Las Vegas.
On May 11, 2009, CTUG was pleased to announce its renewed affiliation with Connect.
As a result of this affiliation, CTUG members are now eligible for complimentary
membership in Connect. This membership will provide you with many benefits:
- Discount tickets to HP's annual Technology Forum & Expo
- Read and post blogs, join discussions, and connect with your colleagues on the Connect
Social Networking Website, myCommunity
- Associate with other members who have the same HP technology interests as you through
Special Interest Groups
- Access to educational events and webcasts
- Strengthen your knowledge base through a variety of educational and training opportunities
available through Connect
HPE NonStop Resources
Each year The Standish Group determines the Top 10 trends/issues for CIOs.
Read how the NonStop
Blade System compares against the "other" mainframe.
The Connect Community
Connect with other HPE business professionals in the NonStop community by visiting
some of these links:
Interested in becoming a
Sign Up Now
If you would like more information about becoming a member, please click on the
link below to contact our Membership Co-ordinator.
For more information, fill out our contact form under the subject 'Membership'.